The UK Start-up visa is for individuals who are new entrepreneurs or Employed persons and want to establish a business in the UK for the first time. You do not need to be a graduate or have secured any initial funding. However, you will need to have an innovative, viable and scalable business idea which has been approved by an endorsing body.
UK Start-up visa holders can extend their residency in the Innovator visa category and qualify for Permanent settlement & UK Passport. UK Start-up visa applicants can bring their partner and any children under the age of 18 to the UK.
- You are at least 18 years old
- Your business idea have been endorsed by an approved UK endorsing body
- You genuinely intend to undertake, and are capable of undertaking, any work or business activity in the UK stated in your application
- You are competent in the English language to at least CEFR Level B2 (equivalent to IELTS 5.5 in reading, writing, listening and speaking)
- Permitted to do job & business together
- Free Education For Children
- Free Medical For Family
- Freedom to Travel
- No Continuous Stay Required
- Invest within your Budget
Under the new points-based immigration system, the Skilled Worker Visa is now the main immigration route for individuals of all nationalities (except British and Irish) who wish to work in the UK. The Skilled Worker Visa was introduced on 1 December 2020, and replaced the Tier 2 (General) visa.
Work permit gives great advantages – not only priceless experience in the multinational country, but also opportunity to get a permanent settlement & UK Passport in the United Kingdom after 5 years or working there in UK. The applicant is required to fill in the application form, enclose copies of professional or higher academic education, as well as other certificates. Devisers Immigration is dealing with visas not the first time and has rich experience in this field.
Applicants for the Skilled Worker Visa must make up a minimum of 70 points from the UK’s points-based immigration system. 50 of these points are mandatory, so an applicant must meet them in order for their visa application to be successful. The remaining 20 are tradeable and can be mixed and matched so that a total of 70 points is reached.
- Do Full time job and Earn
- Permanent Settlement & UK Passport
- Free Best Education in the World For Kids
- Free best healthcare facilities in the world.
- Retirement: UK is rated as one of the best countries in the world and you can be assured of a retirement you will enjoy.
- Your family: You can bring your whole family to the UK.
- Freedom Live, work and study in any UK province or territory.
Practiced since 1993, Dominican Citizenship is the most affordable and flexible option for second citizenship by investment. Before the launch of the Dominica citizenship program, it was only possible to attain citizenship for Dominica by residing on the island.
Dominica citizenship program allows an applicant to become a citizen without residing in the country for and within a short span of 3 to 4 months.
The applicant has two option in the Dominica citizenship program: Monetary contribution (Donation) for the economic development of Dominica and real estate investment in the Dominica government approved real estate projects. The applicants and his family earn the same citizenship rights as the one born in Dominica, can travel visa-free or visa on arrival to more than 131+ countries including UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Russia, France, Germany, Switzerland & other EU countries, and tax-free global income.
Initial due diligence. Sign client agreement, complete government forms and provide supporting documentation.
Application submitted. Government process and complete due diligence
On approval, government contribution is made or real estate completed. Following approval in principle, passports are issued within two to four weeks.
BENEFITS OF CITIZENSHIP FOR DOMINICA
- Visa-free travel to more than 131 countries, including UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Russia, France, Germany, Switzerland & other EU countries.
- No wealth, gift, inheritance, foreign income or capital gains tax.
- Full residence status, with the right to live and work in Dominica
- Dual citizenship is allowed
- No residency requirements in Dominica before or after citizenship is granted
- Confidential application procedure.
- The inclusion of dependent parents starting from the age of 55 years.
- The inclusion of dependent children up to the age of 30 years.
- Lifelong citizenship that can legally pass on to generations of the main applicant.
The Republic of Vanuatu welcomes foreign investors to apply for citizenship by investment program. By making an economic contribution to the country’s DSP (Development Support Programme (DSP)), Vanuatu grants its citizenships and passport to the contributor, their spouse, children under 25 and parents over 50, within the same application.
Vanuatu enjoys strong relationships with many powerful nations around the world, with close cultural and economic ties to Australia, New Zealand and much of the European Union. The country is also a member of the Commonwealth of Nations, the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund.
Initial due diligence with Financial Intelligence Unit. Sign client agreement, complete government forms and provide supporting documentation.
|Application submitted and reviewed.||
Application submitted and reviewed. On approval, government contribution is made. Oath of Allegiance taken and passport presented at your Doorstep.
To qualify for the Vanuatu citizenship-by-investment programme, an applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Fulfil the investment requirement of the programme.
- Be in good health.
- Have a clean personal and professional background and no criminal records.
- Dependent children must be below the age of 25 and dependent parents above the age of 50.
- No physical residency requirements, you are entitled to apply instantly
- No interview, language test, education or management experience required
ONCE YOU BUY PASSPORT YOU & YOUR FAMILY WILL BE ENTITLED TO:
- Vanuatu passport holders can enjoy the benefit of Visa-free access to 138+ countries including UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Russia, France, Germany, Switzerland & other EU countries.
- No residency requirements
- Can be obtained remotely
- No taxes on capital gains, no taxes for non-residents
- Ability to open bank accounts in reliable banking institutions worldwide with this passport
- Avoid political and economic instability
- Lifestyle and generational benefits
- A safeguard in troubled times