What is a UK START-UP VISA?
- The Start-up category is for early-stage but high potential entrepreneurs starting a business in the UK for the first time.
- Applicants do not need any funds to invest in their business at this stage, and must not have previously set up a business in the UK.
- Successful applicants are granted leave for 2 years and can also bring their family members (spouses/partners and children under 18) to the UK.
- During the granted period of leave applicants will spend the majority of their time developing their businesses but can also take on other work outside of their businesses, to support themselves.
STARTUP VISA LEADS TO BRITISH PASSPORT & NATIONALITY
- Once approved you are granted residency for 2 years and can also bring their family members (spouses/partners and children under 18) to the UK.
- At the end of two years, Startup visa holders can extend their stay by applying for Leave to Remain, permanent settlement will be granted after five years
HOW DO I QUALIFY?
To qualify for the Startup visa the main applicant must have:
- Professionally written business plan to support your startup business.
- Current or prior experience of running a business.
- Access to £20,000 £100,000 (own funds or thirdparty). Third-party can be family members, friends, investors or corporate bodies.
- The applicant can be a national of a majority English speaking country or Pass an English Language Test CEFR level B2 in all four components (reading, writing, speaking and listening).
- Reserve maintenance funds to support you & your family upon arrival in the UK.
The investment criteria to obtain this visa is comparatively lower than other business visa’s and the long term benefits are outstanding, including:
- UK NATIONALITY & PASSPORT
- FREE EDUCATION FOR CHILDREN
- FREE HEALTHCARE FOR FAMILY
- TRAVEL FREEDOM
Most importantly it offers Citizenship, giving you peace for you, your children & even your grandchildren.
We have over 14 years’ experience in helping 100’s of clients secure their UK Passport & Nationality.
Devisers is the leading UK Immigration Law firm in the region, arrange a free consultation with no obligation on how our UK qualified lawyers & barristers can help your family begin a new life in the UK.
Fill out your contact information NOW to begin your journey to UK Passport & Nationality.