Sole Representative Visa UK:
You can apply to come to the UK as a representative of a business if you’re from outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland and you’re either:
- The Sole Representative of an overseas company planning to set up a UK branch or a wholly-owned subsidiary for an overseas parent company.
- An employee of an overseas newspaper, news agency, or broadcasting organization posted on a long-term assignment to the UK.
SELF ASSESSMENT NOT POINT-BASED
This category is not on a point score basis it is decided on general grounds.
SETTLEMENT/ PERMANENT RESIDENCY
This sole representative visa holder can apply for settlement / permanent residency after the completion of successful 5 years on visa
DURATION OF VISA
- You can come to the UK for an initial period of 3 years
- You can extend your visa for another 2 years.
- After you have completed 5 years, you can apply for permission to settle permanently in the UK.