You can apply to come to the UK as a representative of an business if you’re from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland and you’re either:
- The Sole representative of an overseas company planning to set up a UK branch or a wholly owned subsidiary for an overseas parent company.
- An employee of an overseas newspaper, news agency or broadcasting organization posted on long term assignment to the UK.
SELF ASSESSMENT NOT POINT BASED
This category is not on point score basis it is decided on general grounds.
SETTLEMENT/ PERMANENT RECIDENCY
This scale representative visa holder can apply for settlement / permanent recidency after the completion of successful 5 years on visa
DURATION OF VISA
- You can come to the UK for an initial period of 3 years
- You can extend your visa for another 2 years.
- After you have completed 5 years, you can apply for permission to settle permanently in the UK.
Fill out the form below, we will get back you soon.
REQUEST A CONSULTATION TOTALLY FREE
We are open Saturday - Thursday from 10:00am to 7:00pm
Devisers Immigration Advisers has been included in the UAE Top 7 Immigration Consultants according to Gulf News.
We attribute this achievement down to our pioneering work within the UK Immigration sector regionally.
To learn more about Devisers Immigration in gulf news, click the link below:
Best Immigration Consultants in Dubai, UAE
REGISTER YOUR DETAILS NOW TO BOOK YOUR MEETING WITH OUR IMMIGRATION LAWYERS ✔ Click here
Devisers Immigration Advisers would like to provide you with an update relating UK Immigration reform.
Boris Johnson is to abolish any immigration restrictions on top scientists..
Click on this link to watch full video: Boris Johnson