Sole Representative Visa UK:
You can apply to come to the UK as a representative of an business if you’re from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland and you’re either:
- The Sole representative of an overseas company planning to set up a UK branch or a wholly owned subsidiary for an overseas parent company.
- An employee of an overseas newspaper, news agency or broadcasting organization posted on long term assignment to the UK.
SELF ASSESSMENT NOT POINT BASED
This category is not on point score basis it is decided on general grounds.
SETTLEMENT/ PERMANENT RECIDENCY
This scale representative visa holder can apply for settlement / permanent recidency after the completion of successful 5 years on visa
DURATION OF VISA
- You can come to the UK for an initial period of 3 years
- You can extend your visa for another 2 years.
- After you have completed 5 years, you can apply for permission to settle permanently in the UK.