What is a UK Expansion Worker Visa?
UK EXPANSION WORKER VISA EXPLAINED
The UK Expansion Worker visa allows you to come to the UK to set up a branch of an overseas business that has not yet started trading in the UK.
It allows businesses to sponsor an existing senior manager or specialist worker assigned to the UK expansion of a business in the UK.
The program that was introduced in April 2021, has far more flexibility in terms of requirements:
- An IELTS test is NO longer required
- Staying in the country continuously NO longer required.
- You can decide how much you want to invest into your UK business expansion
UK EXPANSION WORKER BENEFITS
- 5 Individuals with families can apply under one business component and include their spouse/common-law partner, dependent children and/or parents.
- Study in the UK is allowed.
- Travel outside the country and return to the UK
WHAT IS THE PROCESS TO CITIZENSHIP FOR YOU & YOUR FAMILY?
You will be granted a 2-year leave to remain visa to enter the UK. After the first 2-year period elapses, you can apply for further leave to remain in the UK by applying for ILR (Indefinite Leave to Remain).
UK Immigration (entry clearance) can be obtained within 90 days. This approval gives you the ability to expand your business internationally and secure UK Passport and Nationality for you and your family subject to UK VI rules.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY FOR UK PASSPORT & NATIONALITY:
- UK Passport ranks 6th best Passport in the world.
- Educate your children for FREE in world renowned education institutions.
- Safeguard your families health with FREE Healthcare from the world’s best healthcare systems.
- Enjoy the freedom to Travel to +187 countries
- Citizenship that benefits you, your children & even your grandchildren.