Do Job and Settle in UK under Skilled Worker Program
Under the new points-based immigration system, the Skilled Worker Visa is now the main immigration route for individuals of all nationalities (except British and Irish) who wish to work in the UK. The Skilled Worker Visa was introduced on 1 December 2020, and replaced the Tier 2 (General) visa.
Work permit gives great advantages – not only priceless experience in the multinational country but also opportunity to get a permanent settlement & UK Passport in the United Kingdom after 5 years or working there in UK. The applicant is required to fill in the application form, enclose copies of professional or higher academic education, as well as other certificates. Devisers Immigration is dealing with visas not the first time and has rich experience in this field.
Applicants for the Skilled Worker Visa must make up a minimum of 70 points from the UK’s points-based immigration system. 50 of these points are mandatory, so an applicant must meet them in order for their visa application to be successful. The remaining 20 are tradeable and can be mixed and matched so that a total of 70 points is reached.
- Do Full-time job and Earn
- Permanent Settlement & UK Passport
- Free Best Education in the World For Kids
- Free best healthcare facilities in the world.
- Retirement: UK is rated as one of the best countries in the world and you can be assured of a retirement you will enjoy.
- Your family: You can bring your whole family to the UK.
- Freedom Live, work and study in any UK province or territory.
HOW CAN DEVISERS HELP!
Devisers Immigration will assist you in preparing a successful business Immigration application. Your case will be assigned to a dedicated Immigration Lawyer who will support you in the process from start to end. Our assistance covers the following:
- Document checklist
- Complete Business Plan
- Assistance with collecting supporting documentation
- Visa Interview Preparation – if required
- Updates & Follow-up with the Consulate
Talk to Our Expert of Lawyers:
Tel: +971 44539696
Office Timings: Saturday – Thursday: 10 AM to 7 PM
Worldwide Offices: UK – UAE – QATAR – PAKISTAN