Sole Representative Visa
The Representative of an Overseas Visa, also known as the Sole Representative Visa, allows a business outside of the UK to have a presence in the UK. This route is for an employee of a business who is wanting to set up a branch office in the UK.
To be a sole representative you must be a senior employee of the parent company.
- You should be a senior employee of a business outside of the UK
- The business you work for is based outside of the UK
- You are authorized to make all decisions on behalf of the company
- You intend to establish a presence for the business in the UK
- You must meet the English Language requirements
- You do not own or have majority shares in the business
- Great opportunity to expand the business
- Potential route for Indefinite Leave to Remain
- Free Education for children
- Free Medical for family
How Long Is the Visa Granted For?
The sole representative visa is granted for 3 years. You are then able to extend this visa for a further 2 years in the same category. After completing the 5-year you could be eligible to apply for indefinite leave to remain (ILR) in the UK.
HOW CAN DEVISERS HELP!
Devisers Immigration will assist you in preparing a successful business Immigration application. Your case will be assigned to a dedicated Immigration Lawyer who will support you in the process from start to end.