VANUATU PASSPORT BY INVESTMENT:
The Republic of Vanuatu welcomes foreign investors to apply for citizenship by investment program. By making an economic contribution to the country’s DSP (Development Support Programme (DSP)), Vanuatu grants its citizenships and passport to the contributor, their spouse, children under 25 and parents over 50, within the same application.
Vanuatu enjoys strong relationships with many powerful nations around the world, with close cultural and economic ties to Australia, New Zealand and much of the European Union. The country is also a member of the Commonwealth of Nations, the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund.
Initial due diligence with Financial Intelligence Unit. Sign client agreement, complete government forms and provide supporting documentation.
|Application submitted and reviewed.||Month 2
Application submitted and reviewed. On approval, government contribution is made. Oath of Allegiance taken and passport presented at your Doorstep.
To qualify for the Vanuatu citizenship-by-investment program, an applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Fulfill the investment requirement of the program.
- Be in good health.
- Have a clean personal and professional background and no criminal records.
- Dependent children must be below the age of 25 and dependent parents above the age of 50.
- No physical residency requirements, you are entitled to apply instantly
- No interview, language test, education or management experience required
ONCE YOU BUY A PASSPORT YOU & YOUR FAMILY WILL BE ENTITLED TO:
- Vanuatu passport holders can enjoy the benefit of Visa-free access to 138+ countries including UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Russia, France, Germany, Switzerland & other EU countries.
- No residency requirements
- Can be obtained remotely
- No taxes on capital gains, no taxes for non-residents
- Ability to open bank accounts in reliable banking institutions worldwide with this passport
- Avoid political and economic instability
- Lifestyle and generational benefits
- A safeguard in troubled times
Wanna learn more? Vanuatu Citizenship By Investment
HOW CAN DEVISERS HELP!
Devisers Immigration will assist you in preparing a successful business Immigration application. Your case will be assigned to a dedicated Immigration Lawyer who will support you in the process from start to end. Our assistance covers the following:
- Document checklist
- Complete Business Plan
- Assistance with collecting supporting documentation
- Visa Interview Preparation – if required
- Updates & Follow-up with the Consulate
Talk to Our Expert of Lawyers:
Tel: +971 44539696
Office Timings: Saturday – Thursday: 10 AM to 7 PM
Worldwide Offices: UK – UAE – QATAR – PAKISTAN