Representative of an Overseas Business IMMIGRATION?
The Sole Representative of an Overseas Business visa category is for businesses that wish to send a Shareholder or Owner or senior employee to the UK in order to establish a commercial presence for the company in the UK. The Sole Representative of an Overseas Business visa allows the representative of an overseas business to come to the UK to set up and run a UK branch or wholly-owned subsidiary of the overseas parent company. Permanent Settlement & UK Passport can be achieved after 5 years in the Representative of an Overseas Business visa category.
- Applicant must be a major shareholder in overseas business
- Is an active and trading overseas business;
- Has its headquarters and principal place of business outside the United Kingdom;
- Has no other active branch, subsidiary or representative in the UK;
- Intends to establish a registered branch or wholly-owned subsidiary in the UK
- Intends to maintain the centre of its operations overseas, (Outside of UK)
- Meet the required standard in English language with at least CEFR level A1 in speaking and listening
- FREE Education For Kids
- FREE Medical For Family
- Travel Freedom
- No Continuous Stay Required
- Invest Within Your Budget
Read More: Sole Representative Visa UK
HOW CAN DEVISERS HELP!
Devisers Immigration will assist you in preparing a successful business Immigration application. Your case will be assigned to a dedicated Immigration Lawyer who will support you in the process from start to end. Our assistance covers the following:
- Document checklist
- Complete Business Plan
- Assistance with collecting supporting documentation
- Visa Interview Preparation – if required
- Updates & Follow-up with the Consulate