UK START-UP VISA?
The UK Start-up visa is for individuals who are new entrepreneurs or Employed persons and want to establish a business in the UK for the first time. You do not need to be a graduate or have secured any initial funding. However, you will need to have an innovative, viable and scalable business idea which has been approved by an endorsing body.
UK Start-up visa holders can extend their residency in the Innovator visa category and qualify for Permanent settlement & UK Passport. UK Start-up visa applicants can bring their partner and any children under the age of 18 to the UK.
- You are at least 18 years old
- Your business idea have been endorsed by an approved UK endorsing body
- You genuinely intend to undertake, and are capable of undertaking, any work or business activity in the UK stated in your application
- You are competent in the English language to at least CEFR Level B2 (equivalent to IELTS 5.5 in reading, writing, listening and speaking)
- Permitted to do job & business together
- Free Education For Children
- Free Medical For Family
- Freedom to Travel
- No Continuous Stay Required
- Invest within your Budget
Read More: UK Start-up Visa
HOW CAN DEVISERS HELP!
Devisers Immigration will assist you in preparing a successful business Immigration application. Your case will be assigned to a dedicated Immigration Lawyer who will support you in the process from start to end. Our assistance covers the following:
- Document checklist
- Complete Business Plan
- Assistance with collecting supporting documentation
- Visa Interview Preparation – if required
- Updates & Follow-up with the Consulate
Talk to Our Expert of Lawyers:
Tel: +971 44539696
Office Timings: Saturday – Thursday: 10 AM to 7 PM
Worldwide Offices: UK – UAE – QATAR – PAKISTAN