The UK is a country where business is continuously blooming, thus luring foreign business owners, investors & professionals.
Due to the high interest of business people to travel or settle in the UK, there is a variety of UK Business visas, as follows:
- Standard visitor visa for businesspersons.
- Innovator visa.
- Start-up visa.
- Representative of an Overseas Business visa.
Devisers offers UK immigration advice and services worldwide with a distinct presence in the UK immigration industry. As a UK licensed immigration law firm, we understand the complexities faced by people who require UK immigration advice and visa services. Devisers is an experienced team of immigration experts that has specialised in UK immigration law.
We are running a fully tailored and functional programme for UK visa categories. Our objective is to offer complex and frequently changing services within rules and regulations to our clients.
For further information, please fill the form below.
Visitor visas allow you to enter and leave the UK as much as you’d like while the visitor visa is valid. No matter how long visa is valid for, you cannot stay in the UK longer than 6 months per visit. Visit visas can be applied for six months, one year, two years, five years or 10 years.
The business visitor visa is for the people who are working outside the UK and they want to visit the UK their business and work related activities. People who are coming to UK for meetings, conferences and training may apply for business visitor visa.
You can apply for a General Visitor visa if you want to visit the UK as a tourist on holiday or you are visiting friends or family who aren’t permanent residents in the UK.
The UK family visitor visa is issued to those who want to come to UK to visit their family member. This visa is issued for 6 months.
What is SOLE REPRESENTATIVE VISA
You can apply to come to the UK as a representative of an business if you’re from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland and you’re either:
- The Sole representative of an overseas company planning to set up a UK branch or a wholly owned subsidiary for an overseas parent company.
- An employee of an overseas newspaper, news agency or broadcasting organization posted on long term assignment to the UK.
SELF ASSESSMENT NOT POINT BASED
This category is not on point score basis it is decided on general grounds.
SETTLEMENT/ PERMANENT RECIDENCY
This scale representative visa holder can apply for settlement / permanent recidency after the completion of successful 5 years on visa
DURATION OF VISA
- You can come to the UK for an initial period of 3 years
- You can extend your visa for another 2 years.
- After you have completed 5 years, you can apply for permission to settle permanently in the UK
SOLE REPRESENTATIVE VISA REQUIREMENTS
How do i qualify for the visa?
To be eligible for this visa you must:
>> Pass an approved English language Test with at least CEFR level A-1.
If you are coming to the UK as a sole representative you must:
>> Be recruited and employed outside the UK by a company whose headquarters and principle place of business are outside UK.
>> Have extensive related industry experience and knowledge.
>> Hold a senior position within the company ( but not be a major shareholder) and have full authority to make decisions on its behalf.
>> Intend to establish the company’s first commercial presence in the UK, e.g. a registered branch or a wholly owned subsidiary.
- You may also be eligible if the company has a legal entity in the UK that doesn’t employ staff or transact business.
- If your company has been working to establish a UK branch or subsidiary, but it is not yet set up, you can replace a previous sole representative.
Newspaper, News Agency or Broadcast Employees
As an employee of an overseas newspaper, news agency or broadcasting organization, you can come to the UK if you are being pasted here on a long-term assignment.