UK INNOVATOR VISA?
The UK Innovator visa category is for individuals who are businesspersons seeking to establish a business in the UK. In most cases you will need to have access to at least £50,000 to invest in your business, but certain exceptions apply. You will also need to have an innovative, viable and scalable business idea which is approved and supported by an endorsing body.
Innovator visas are valid for 3 years and can lead directly to Permanent settlement & UK Passport in the UK after the end of this period. UK Innovator visa applicants can bring their partner and any children under the age of 18 to the UK.
- You are not a national of the European Economic Area EEA and Switzerland.
- To set up or run a business in Britain your business or business idea must be endorsed by an approved body.
- You must have access to GBP 50,000 investment funds.
- Applicant is competent in the English language to at least CEFR Level B2, equivalent to IELTS 5.5 in reading, writing, listening and speaking
- You can show that you can support yourself as well as any dependents without recourse to public funds.
- Fast-Track Permanent Settlement & UK Passport
- FREE Education For Kids
- FREE Medical For Family
- Travel Freedom
- No Continuous Stay Required
Read More: UK Innovator Visa
HOW CAN DEVISERS HELP!
Devisers Immigration will assist you in preparing a successful business Immigration application. Your case will be assigned to a dedicated Immigration Lawyer who will support you in the process from start to end. Our assistance covers the following:
- Document checklist
- Complete Business Plan
- Assistance with collecting supporting documentation
- Visa Interview Preparation – if required
- Updates & Follow-up with the Consulate
Talk to Our Expert of Lawyers:
Tel: +971 44539696
Office Timings: Saturday – Thursday: 10 AM to 7 PM
Worldwide Offices: UK – UAE – QATAR – PAKISTAN