DOMINICA CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT PROGRAM
Practiced since 1993, Dominican Citizenship is the most affordable and flexible option for second citizenship by investment. Before the launch of the Dominica citizenship program, it was only possible to attain citizenship for Dominica by residing on the island.
Dominica’s citizenship program allows an applicant to become a citizen without residing in the country for and within a short span of 3 to 4 months.
The applicant has two options in the Dominica citizenship program: Monetary contribution (Donation) for the economic development of Dominica and real estate investment in the Dominica government-approved real estate projects. The applicants and their family earn the same citizenship rights as the one born in Dominica, can travel visa-free or visa on arrival to more than 131+ countries including UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Russia, France, Germany, Switzerland & other EU countries, and tax-free global income.
Initial due diligence. Sign client agreement, complete government forms and provide supporting documentation.
Application submitted. Government process and complete due diligence
On approval, government contribution is made or real estate completed. Following approval in principle, passports are issued within two to four weeks.
BENEFITS OF CITIZENSHIP FOR DOMINICA
- Visa-free travel to more than 131 countries, including UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Russia, France, Germany, Switzerland & other EU countries.
- No wealth, gift, inheritance, foreign income or capital gains tax.
- Full residence status, with the right to live and work in Dominica
- Dual citizenship is allowed
- No residency requirements in Dominica before or after citizenship is granted
- Confidential application procedure.
- The inclusion of dependent parents starting from the age of 55 years.
- The inclusion of dependent children up to the age of 30 years.
- Lifelong citizenship can legally pass on to generations of the main applicant.
HOW CAN DEVISERS HELP!
Devisers Immigration will assist you in preparing a successful business Immigration application. Your case will be assigned to a dedicated Immigration Lawyer who will support you in the process from start to end.
- Document checklist
- Complete Business Plan
- Assistance with collecting supporting documentation
- Visa Interview Preparation – if required
- Updates & Follow-up with the Consulate
Talk to Our Expert of Lawyers:
Tel: +971 44539696
Office Timings: Saturday – Thursday: 10 AM to 7 PM
Worldwide Offices: UK – UAE – QATAR – PAKISTAN